Jackson Downtown Dog Palk is located in Jackson, TN near the Jackson Farmer’s Market, AMP and Jackson Walk in the downtown Jackson area.
The Lambuth Area Neighborhood Association, is pleased to be managing the Jackson Downtown Dog Palk. We raise funds for the operation costs and enhancements (benches, water source, signage, etc.) for the dog palk
Donations are tax-deductible and will be used exclusively for the LANA Downtown Dog Walk. You can donate directly to the dog park through our fund at West Tennessee Healthcare Foundation.
Questions or concerns? Call: 1-888-423-5262
Dog Park Rules
- No aggressive dogs. Dogs must be leashed and removed immediately upon the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must be at least 4-months old. Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the dog park.
- Owners must be at least 16-years old and may not handle more than 2 dogs per visit.
- Owners must remain in the park and have off-leash voice control of their dog(s) at all times.
- Owners must fill holes dug by their dog(s) and “scoop the poop”. All dog waste and trash must be disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Owners must visibly carry one leash per dog. Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the park.
- Dogs must wear a traditional collar with current rabies tags displayed. For the safety of your dog(s) and the dogs’ of others, choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars must be removed before your dog(s) enter the park.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times, and my not run, shout, scream, wave arms or otherwise excite or antagonize dogs.
- No human or dog food (excluding bite-sized “training treats”) is permitted within the dog park.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and glass bottles are prohibited.
- Owners are legally and financially responsible for damage or injury caused by their dog(s). The LANA’s Downtown Dog Walk and its board have no legal or financial responsibility for injuries that occur in the dog park.
- Enter at your own risk.
- Please exercise good judgement and be a responsible dog owner.
- LANA reserves the right to refuse admission to any person or any pet.
- For emergencies dial 9-1-1.
- To report concerns call or text 888-423-5262
- LANA’s Downtown Dog Walk is proudly managed by Lambuth Area Neighborhood Association.